lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Special Adventure

Special Adventure

It was November 2,008, we were going to Huatulco, Mexico with my family and some friends, we planned to trip by land that meant we were going in car, so it would be more tireless and a slowly trip.
It was the day before the big trip to Mexico, we were making our packages and being ready for everything, I remember we went to the bed at 8:00 because we my dad said we needed to rest but me and my brother sleep like at 12:00 or 11:00 because we were excited of going to Mexico.
Finally we were sleeping but suddenly I heard my mother coming to us screaming us to wake up; it was 3:00 AM I was sleepy and get in the car and we went in the highway road to Mexico, the sun was not there at that time, everything was dark, I was drinking coffee and then I slept.
I wake up again in the car and we were in Petén (Guatemala’s state near Mexico) it was like 10:00 AM and we get down to eat at a restaurant in the road.
We ate and we get in the car again, time passed and passed and I was getting desperate, I was tired of playing the same games on my PSP, and then we get finally into Mexico, I felt great feeling in another country, it was cool It was different, but I didn’t remember something: we were just at the middle of our trip.
My dad drove all day long and at 10:00PM we were in a small Mexico city (I don’t remember what city was) it was a small neighborhood, we slept there.
We wake up again and we were directly to Cancun!!!
I was happier then because I was not sleepy and tired and mostly because of the arriving place: Cancun.
The road was beautiful, I could see green trees everywhere, rivers, deserts, and I even saw a really big brown snake crossing from one side of the street to another. Getting near Cancun the trip was getting better and better I saw: big luxury Hotels, some hot cars like: Porsches (my favorite car), Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, etc; I saw beaches in the side of the street, and some pyramids! They were really big and I could see them in the road.
We finally went to our Hotel but it had a really really large entrance, I mean it was like 4 kilometers downhill trough the deserted mountain and getting near to the sea.
We were in the road and our car went down, it didn’t respond the gasoline force.
We were mad because we were just at 30 minutes of getting in the Hotel, so then, instantly my father tried to turn the car on for the last time and the car respond, it went on!
After getting toasted by the hot sun we get in the car and get in the road to the Hotel.


Finally we enter the Hotel and all of we were relief, we went inside and the lobby was wonderful! It had the Caribbean-beach style and I liked it so much, then we went to the room and it was perfect also it was amazing, it was the very fresh.
We went to the see the pool and it was big, there were like 6 big pools.
Finally I wanted to go where I really wanted: the beach…. I feel so much peace when I first heard the sound of a wave splashing in the beach and when I saw it and went running to the sand and inside the ocean, it was more than amazing, more than wonderful I loved the white sand, the transparent waters, the fish could be seen inside the water and everything of the beach.
With the pass of the week: in the beach I saw so animals like a sea moray, a stingray, some dolphins, a lot of fish, 2 whales, turtles and a little shark!
It was absolutely amazing! And it was also a adventure going in car from Guatemala to Mexico and the to come back from Mexico to Guatemala.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXTRA CREDIT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario